Master the Marketing Pivot
Have you mastered marketing pivot?
In 2020, we all learned how quickly our marketing plans could instantly become irrelevant.
While we can never predict the future, at Propr we are committed to thinking about the future of your brand while being agile enough to alter course immediately and pivot appropriately.
Here are five tips to help you stay on your toes and maintain brand equity while navigating through these all too interesting times.
5 Ways to Master the Marketing Pivot
- Keep sight of your company’s vision and goals. Make decisions based on what’s best for the brand and your future customers.
- As Seth Godin says, everything is marketing. And as I say, what the message is and how it is received is your brand. Tread lightly and be very intentional with your message and channels. No one wants to waste marketing resources by sending a tone-deaf message at the wrong time.
- Avoid the gimmicks and growth hacks; they are a waste of resources, and your customers need to be more impressed by them. Instead, push a consistent, authentic message that aligns your brand’s purpose and value with your customer’s needs to continue to build relevance and likability.
- Slow down and simplify. If and when your budget gets cut, take the time to solidify the foundational aspects of your brand, like developing core assets, streamlined operations, simplified processes, improved communications, and methods of gathering better insights and market data.
- Never set it and forget it. Marketing and brand growth require constant effort. Small improvements and adjustments keep the marketing machine running even if you run a lean operation. Observe the world around you, keep learning new things, be open to new ideas and perspectives, and remember, perseverance is the name of the game.
Your brand is your reputation; make sure you earn the right rep daily.
Are you looking to grow your business with a stronger brand?
With 24 years of creative experience in leadership, planning, and executing performance-based branding and web design strategies, Propr and I help small and medium-sized companies and organizations grow revenue, attract new customers, manage and scale their brands, and improve marketing performance.
Schedule a call to learn how we can help you transform your brand for consistent and better performance.
Propr is a boutique brand strategy and creative agency. We help companies and organizations grow through high-performing brand strategy, graphic & identity design, messaging & custom WordPress website design & development. Performance and results drive our passion for service. Let’s do great things for your brand together.
Ready to transform your brand for consistent and better performance? Contact us today!